Student Home Page
From Student Progress Center
- The "Student Home" button in the upper left cormer will return you to the Student Home Page.
- At the top, you will see buttons that will allow you to view your child's Grades, Calendar, Attendance, Discipline, Transcripts, Tests, and Communication information.
- The "Parent Home" button in the upper right corner will return you to the Parent Home page.
- To the right of your child's picture is the school name and site code, student id number (Sidno), homeroom teacher, current grade level, and school year.
- Next is the Morning (AM) and Evening (PM) bus numbers with the stop numbers, times, and pickup and drop off addresses.
- Any clubs or sports that your child is involved in at school will be listed below "Club" and "Sport".
- The "New Work" box shows a count of Assignment(s) created today. Click to find out the details of the assignment(s).
- The "Work Due" box shows a count of Assignment(s) due within seven days. Click to find out the details of the assignment(s).
- The "Fees Due" box shows the total amount owed in fees. Click to find out the details of the fees.
- The "New Notes" box shows notes from your child's teachers. Click to view the notes from the teacher(s).
- The "Messages" area at the bottom of the screen will show messages from the school or district.