From Student Progress Center
This page provides the instructions a student or parent will use when entering course requests for scheduling purposes for the next school year.
Information will be provided related to the number of credits that need to be entered, the number that have been entered and whether or not more credits are needed or too many credits have been entered.
There is also a section at the bottom of the selection list for entering Alternate course selections.
- You must first log in to the Student Progress Center.
- If you have only one child for which course selections need to be made skip the next step.
- If you have more than one child for which you need to make course selections, click on the student.
- Click the Request link at the right end of the items listed above the student's name.
- Previously selected courses will be displayed at the top of the list. Additional information about the course(s) include(s)
- who made the selection
- state course code and state course name
- the course credit value
- To make a course selection, click in a blank course field, select the transcript group, then select the course.
- You will receive a message if the selected course is already on the student's transcript or has already been selected.
- To remove a selected course click on the circled X.
- To replace a selected course click on the course name and make a new selection.
NOTE--After selections are made the school counselor will convert the selections for use by the school when scheduling. If courses have been converted, the background of the cell will be blue and the X to remove the selection will no longer be available.